Shikoku Tachibana-wan power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Japan and coal.|
Shikoku Tachibana-wan power station is a 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in A, Tokushima, Shikoku Prefecture, Japan.
The map below shows the location of the power station in A, Tokushima, Shikoku Prefecture, Japan.
- Sponsor: Shikoku Electric Power Co
- Parent company: Shikoku Electric Power
- Location: A, Tokushima, Shikoku Prefecture, Japan
- Coordinates: 33.8642, 134.6546 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 700 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired supercritical, 700 MW (start-up in 2000)
Articles and Resources