|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shilawusu mine (内蒙古昊盛煤业有限公司石拉乌素煤矿) with an annual production capacity of 10 million tonnes(Mt), is located in the territory of Ejin Horo, Ordos, Inner Mongolia. It is a new project constructed within the Huji'erte mining area of Shendong coalfield. 
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Xinjie Town, Ejin Horo, Ordos, Inner Mongolia
Coal Mine Background
The construction started in 2013.
Until March 2017, Shilawusu mine was ratified by the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) with production capacity of 10Mt per year.
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Haosheng Coal Industry Co.
- Parent Company: Yankuang Group (77.74%), Shanghai Huayi Group (18.94%), Jiutai Energy (2.44%), Jinchengtai Limited Liability Company Of Chemical Industry of Ordos City(0.88%)
- Location: Xinjie Town, Ejin Horo, Ordos, Inner Mongolia
- GPS Coordinates: 39.018006,109.621986
- Annual Production Capacity: 10 Mt/year
- Total Resources: 2374.93Mt
- Minable Reserves: 1591.39Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 71.2km2 
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: