Shimonoseki power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Japan and coal.|
Shimonoseki power station is a 175-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Yamaguchi, Chūgoku Prefecture, Japan.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Yamaguchi, Chūgoku Prefecture, Japan.
- Sponsor: Chugoku Electric Power Co
- Parent company: Chugoku Electric Power
- Location: Yamaguchi, Chūgoku Prefecture, Japan
- Coordinates: 34.0019, 131.0010 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 175 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 175 MW (start-up in 1980)
Articles and Resources