Shiohama Chemical New power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Japan and coal.|
Shiohama Chemical New power station is a 34-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Mie, Chubu Prefecture, Japan.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Mie, Chubu Prefecture, Japan.
- Sponsor: Mc Shiohama Energy Service Co
- Parent company: Mitsubishi
- Location: Mie, Chubu Prefecture, Japan
- Coordinates: 34.9411, 136.6320 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 34 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 34 MW (start-up in 2008)
Articles and Resources