Shiping No.1 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Shiping No.1 Coal Mine is operated by the South Sichuan Coal Industry Luzhou Guxu Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd. Construction started in December 2007, and it was completed and put into production in August 2012, with a design service life of 44 years. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.2 million tons/year.
At 22:30 on March 3, 2018, a transportation accident occurred in Shiping No.1 Coal Mine, and one person was killed. At 10:28 on October 26, 2019, a large roof accident occurred in Shiping No.1 Coal Mine, killing 6 people and injuring 1 person.
- Operator: South Sichuan Coal Industry Luzhou Guxu Coal Power Co., Ltd. 
- Owner: Sichuan South Sichuan Coal Industry Co., Ltd. 
- Location: Xiangding Village, Shiping Town, Gulin County, Luzhou City, Sichuan Province
- GPS Coordinates:28.076036, 106.018864
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 152.23 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 56.5968 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Anthracite (Thermal) 
- Mine Size: 15.2219 k㎡ 
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2012