Shiyangou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Shiyangou Coal Mine was built in 1995 and put into production in 1996, with a production capacity of 0.15 million tons/year. Coal resources were integrated in 2008, and the integrated production capacity was 0.6 million tons/year. In 2013, the mine underwent a technical upgrade, with a production capacity of 1.2 million tons/year.The approved production capacity in 2018 was 1.2 million tons/year.
On January 18, 2021, a roofing accident occurred in Shiyanggou Coal Mine, and one person died.
- Operator: Shenmu County Dianta Town Shiyangou Coal Mine
- Owner: Shenmu County Dianta Town Shiyangou Coal Mine
- Location: Liangjiata Village, Dianta Town, Shenmu City, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.093130, 110.481889
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 44.871 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 27.422 million tonne
- Coal Type: Non-caking coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 8.0313 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1996