Shiyaodian Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Shiyaodian Coal Mine is operated by Shenmu Coal Industry Shiyaodian Mining Co., Ltd. Construction started in July 2008 and completed in December 2010, with a designed production capacity of 3 million tons/year.The approved production capacity in 2018 was 2.4 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shenmu Coal Industry Shiyaodian Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shaanxi Shenmu Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Nijiagou Village, Dianta Town, Shenmu City, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.141051, 110.417367
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 773.45 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 488.12 million tonne
- Coal Type: longflame coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 37.2385 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1985