Shuangma No.1 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shuangma No.1 Coal Mine (神华宁夏煤业集团双马一矿) is a permitted coal mine located in Majiatan Mining Area of Ningdong Base in Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region. The annual production capacity of it is 4 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Majiatan Village, Yanchi County, Lingwu, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region
Coal Mine Background
The Shuangma No.1 Coal Mine began its construction in February 2009. Until June 2015, it was approved by the National Energy Administration. In December 2015, the Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region Development and Reform Commission approved the Shuangma No.1 Coal Mine to enter into the trial operation stage.
In January 2019, the project has passed the final project inspection before being officially put into commercial operation.
- Sponsor: Shenhua Ningxia Coal Industry Group
- Parent Company: National Energy Investment Group (51%), Ningxia State-Owned Asset Operation Group (49%）
- Location: Majiatan Village, Yanchi County, Lingwu, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region
- GPS Coordinates: 37.784465,106.846093
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 4 Mt/year
- Total Resource:
- Minable Reserves: 564.58Mt
- Coal type: Bituminous, anthracite 
- Mine Size: 68.2k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2019
- Source of Financing: