Shuangyang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Shuangyang Coal Mine is operated by Shuangyashan Branch of Heilongjiang Long Coal Mining Group Co., Ltd. It was put into operation in 1981, with an initial design production capacity of 1.2 million tons per year. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 2.0 million tons per year.
- Operator: Shuangyashan Branch of Heilongjiang Longmei Mining Group Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Heilongjiang Longmay Mining Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Qixingpao Town, Baoshan District, Shuangyashan, Heilongjiang Province
- GPS Coordinates: 46.520158, 131.738016
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.0 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 151.3410 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 89.5640 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Longflame (Thermal) 
- Mine Size: 28 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1981