Shuicheng power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shuicheng power station (华电黔源电力水城电厂) is a retired 115-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Shuicheng, Liupanshui, Guizhou Province, China.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Shuicheng, Liupanshui, Guizhou Province, China.
- Sponsor: Guizhou Wujiang Hydropower Development Co (Huadian Guizhou Branch)
- Parent company: China Huadian
- Location: Shuicheng, Liupanshui, Guizhou Province, China
- Coordinates: 26.6786, 104.8051 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 115 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 50 MW (start-up in 1974)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 65 MW (start-up in 1978)
Articles and Resources