Shuidonggou power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shuidonggou power station (京能宁东发电公司水洞沟发电厂) is a 1,200-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Ningxia Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant in the city of Yinchuan, Ningxia Province.
Background on Plant
Shuidonggou power station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 1,200 MW in Ningxia Province. The plant was completed in 2011, and is owned by CHALCO and Beijing Energy Investment Holding.
- Sponsor: Bejing Energy Ningdong Electricity Generation Co
- Parent company: Beijing Energy Group (65%), CHALCO (35%)
- Location: Linhe Town, Yinchuan city, Lingwu county, Yinchuane prefecture, Ningxia Province, China
- Coordinates: 38.214444, 106.544444 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,200 MW (Units 1 & 2: 600 MW)
- In service: 2011
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "京能宁夏水洞沟电厂投产," 人民网, 2011-06-22