Shuijiang Zutuan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shuijiang Zutuan power station (南川工业园区水江组团热电) is a 350-megawatt (MW) coal-fired co-generation power plant in Chongqing DC Municipality, China.
The photo below shows the plant in Dayan Village, Shuijiang Town.
Background on Project
Chongqing Zhongfunan Cogen Power Co., Ltd. has proposed to construct a 300 MW supercritical coal plant with three 50 MW back-pressured units in Dayan Village, Shuijiang Town. It is a CHP power plant that will supply electricity to an aluminum-production-theme industrial park and surrounding factories which is typical for CHP.
China Yangtze Power Co.,Ltd., a listed subsidiary of China Three Gorges Corporation owns 50% equity of this power plant through an equity investment fund. 
As of April 2021 there are no further activities on the three 50 MW back-up units. They are presumedly abandoned.
- Sponsor: Chongqing Zhongfunan Cogen Power Co., Ltd. 重庆市中涪南热电有限公司
- Owner: Chongqing Guofeng Industrial Co., Ltd. 50%; Chongqing Fuling Three Gorges Changfu Equity Investment Fund Partnership (Limited Partnership) 重庆涪陵三峡长涪股权投资基金合伙企业（有限合伙）50%.
- Parent company: Chongqing Fuling State-Owned Assets Investment Management Group Co., Ltd.重庆市涪陵国有资产投资经营集团有限公司.
- Location: Dayan Village, Shuijiang Town, Nanchuan, Chongqing Municipality, China
- Coordinates: 29.271511,107.270846 (exact)
- Status: Operating (Unit 1), Cancelled (Units 2-4)
- Gross capacity: 500 MW (Unit 1: 350, Units 2-4: 50 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Start year: 2019
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "重庆市环保局拟批准建设项目环评信息公示表," EC 1888, Apr 7, 2016
- "重庆涪陵三峡长涪股权投资基金合伙企业（有限合伙） - 企查查". www.qcc.com. Retrieved 2021-04-26.
- "【一公司】重庆南川水江热电联产项目正式动工," PowerChina, 10-24-2016
- "工业园区水江组团中涪南热电联产项目举行锅炉钢架吊装仪式," cqnc.gov.cn, 2017年08月23日
- "中涪南热电联产项目试生产," 2019-10-30
- "重庆市中涪南热电有限公司 - 企查查". www.qcc.com. Retrieved 2021-04-26.