Shunde Desheng power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shunde Desheng power station (广东三新控股五沙热电) is a 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guangdong Province, China.
The plant is also known as the Shunde Wusha Cogen power station (顺德五沙热电，顺德德胜电厂) .
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Wusha Town, Shunde District, Foshan Prefecture, Guangdong Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Shunde Wusha Cogen Power Co.
- Parent company: Guangdong Sanxin Holdings
- Location: Wusha, Shunde District, Foshan Prefecture, Guangdong Province, China
- Coordinates: 22.7999599, 113.3586004 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1 & 2: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2008
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- The Units of Desheng 2x300MW Coal Fired Thermal Power Plant win the Acceptance Certificates, Harbin Electric International website, 6 Feb. 2009.
- "佛山市顺德五沙热电有限公司," accessed Oct 2016
- "电力投资"Sanxi Holdings.