Sibirskaya coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Energy Monitor coverage of Russia and coal|
Sibirskaya coal mine is a proposed operation by UglePromInvest, set to produce 5 to 10 million tonnes per annum, in Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
The map below shows the mine, near Krasnogorskiy, in Polysayevo Urban District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
Coal Mine Background
The International Energy Agency's World Energy Outlook 2018 current coal mining projects database lists the Sibirskaya coal mine as being operated by Sibuglemet. It appears that UglePromInvest has taken over the construction of this mine following the halt to building in 2012.
The proposed project has three stages, each with different production capacities. The first stage will reach 3 million tons per year, the second will reach 5 mtpa and the third will reach 10 mtpa.
- Parent Company: UglePromInvest
- Location: Krasnogorskiy, Polysayevo Urban District, Kemerovo Oblast, Russia
- GPS Coordinates: 54.546181, 86.286106 (exact)
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: Stage 1: 3 Mt/year, Stage 2: 5 Mt/year, Stage 3: 10 Mt/year
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal type: Thermal
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2021
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- Шахта "Сибирская" (Красногорский), Wikimapia, accessed Mar. 2021.
- UglePromInvest, About Company, UglePromInvest website, accessed 6 September 2019.
- Шахта «Сибирская» (Полысаево), MiningWiki.ru, accessed Mar. 2021.
- "GOVERNMENT OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION ORDER," "RUSSIAN FEDERATION," June 13, 2020.
- UglePromInvest, Fulfillment of plans for the development of mining operations and the construction of underground facilities of Mine Sibirskaya LLC UglePromInvest website, 10 July 2019.