Sichuan & Chongqing Grand Loop Line
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Sichuan&Chongqing Grand Loop Line (川渝大环线) is a partially operating pipeline in China.
The pipeline runs from Chengdu, Sichuan, to Chongqing, Chongqing, China.
- Operating Company: Operator: Sichuan Natural Gas Pipeline Investment Co
- Parent Company: Sichuan Energy Investment Group 51%, PipeChina 49%
- Current Capacity: 12 bc/year
- Length: 1,756.00 km / 1,091.13 mi
- Status: under construction/operating
- Start Year: 2018, 2020
The sources of the pipeline are multiple gas fields in Sichuan Basin. The total land area of lines and stations is about 400 acres, and the total investment scale is about 10 billion yuan. In October 2020 ownership of the pipeline was transferred from Sinopec to PipeChina.
Articles and resources
Related GEM.wiki articles