Sichuan Emeishan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Sichuan Emeishan power station (四川其亚铝业集团峨眉山海虹发电公司) is a retired 270-megawatt (MW) captive coal-fired power plant in Sichuan Province, China.
The map below shows Emeishan City, the approximate location of the plant in Leshan Prefecture.
Background on Project
It was retired in 2019.
- Sponsor: Emeishan Aluminum Industry Group
- Parent company:
- Location: Emeishan City, Leshan Prefecture, Sichuan Province, China
- Coordinates: 29.4813823, 103.5873413 (exact)
- Status: Retired (2019)
- Gross capacity: 270 MW (Units 1 & 2: 135 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2004
- Coal type: Anthracite
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "The Investment Guide of Emei Qiya Aluminum Industrial Park," 2013-11-7
- "关于四川乐山海虹发电有限公司冷却塔拆除公告," leshan, 2019年04月16日