Sidaoliu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Hujitu Village, Zhungeerzhao Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
Sidaoliu Coal Mine was formerly owned by Inner Mongolia Manshi Coal Group Coal Co., Ltd (2008-10 to 2017-08). In 2012, it was upgraded from the original 900,000 tons/year to 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Inner Mongolia Sidaoliu Coal Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Inner Mongolia Sidaoliu Coal Co., Ltd.
- Location: Hujitu Village, Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates:39.650944, 110.318697(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2Mt/a
- Total Resource:
- Minable Reserves: 14.068
- Coal Type:bituminous,Thermal
- Mine Size: 7.3123Km2
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2008