Siechnice power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Poland and coal.|
Siechnice (Czechnica) Power Station is a 132-megawatt (MW) coal plant in Siechnice, Poland.
The photo below shows the plant.
- Sponsor: Kogeneracja S.A.
- Parent company: EDF Group
- Location: Siechnice, Lower Silesian
- Coordinates: 51.0378134, 17.1496931 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 132 MW (Unit 1: 50 MW, Unit 2: 50 MW, Unit 3: 32 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start date: 1955 (all units)
- Coal Type: Hard coal
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- "Production data," Kogeneracja S.A. website, accessed Feb 2016