Sikeshu Coal Mine No.8 Well
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Sikeshu Coal Mine No.8 Well belongs to Wusu Sikeshu Coal Co., Ltd. Construction started in May 2004. Production was put into operation in August 2007, with a 0.6 million tons/year design production capacity. After technological transformation, the mine's production capacity continued to increase. In November 2008, the production capacity was approved as 1.2 million tons/year.As of the end of June 2020, the approved production capacity is 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Wusu Sikeshu Coal Co., Ltd. No.8 well
- Owner: State Power Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Baiyanggou Town, Wusu City, Tacheng District, Xinjiang
- GPS Coordinates: 44.160089, 84.373093
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 65.1950 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 38.5860 million tonne
- Coal Type: Longflame coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 5.1748 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2007