Silopi (Şırnak) power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Turkey and coal.|
Seyitömer power station is a proposed 135-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Silopi/Selçık, Şırnak/Kütahya province, Turkey.
The map below shows the approximate location of the plant in Silopi/Selçık, Şırnak/Kütahya province, Turkey.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Şırnak Elektrik Üretim A.Ş.
- Parent company: Anadolu Ticaret, Ege Trade
- Location: Silopi/Selçık, Şırnak/Kütahya province, Turkey
- Coordinates: 37.3526193, 42.5527275 (approximate)
- Status: Pre-permit development
- Gross capacity: 135 MW
- In service:
- Coal type: Lignite
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources