Siltara SKS power station
From Global Energy Monitor
Siltara SKS power station is a 30-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Raipur, the state of Chhattisgarh, India.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Raipur, the state of Chhattisgarh, India.
- Sponsor: SKS Power Generation Chhattisgarh Ltd
- Parent company: SKS Ispat & Power
- Location: Raipur, the state of Chhattisgarh, India
- Coordinates: 21.3914, 81.6464 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 30 MW
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 30 MW (start-up year not available)
Articles and Resources