Siltara Works power station
From Global Energy Monitor
Siltara Works power station is a 30-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Raipur, the state of Chhattisgarh, India.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Raipur, the state of Chhattisgarh, India.
- Sponsor: Godawari Power And Ispat Ltd
- Parent company: Hira Group
- Location: Raipur, the state of Chhattisgarh, India
- Coordinates: 20.9167, 82.0000 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 30 MW
- Unit 3: Coal-fired subcritical, 30 MW (start-up in 2006)
Articles and Resources