Simengou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Simengou Coal Mine (神木县四门沟矿业有限公司) is a coal mine with both open pit mining and underground mining. It is located in Ciyaogou Village, Majiata Township, Shenmu City, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Simengou Coal Mine is operated by Shenmu County Simengou Mining Co., Ltd. The mine is a coal resource integration mine. The integrated construction started in 2008, and it was put into production in 2013. The mine is divided into two parts: open-pit mining and underground mining. The designed production capacity of both parts is 1.5 million tons/year. Simengou Coal Mine plans to end the open-pit mining at the end of 2021 and then enters the construction period of underground mining.The approved production capacity in 2018 was 1.5 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shenmu County Simengou Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shenmu County Simengou Mining Co., Ltd.
- Location: Ciyaogou Village, Majiata Township, Shenmu City, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.035919, 110.271453
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: Unknown
- Mineable Reserves: 64.366 million tonne
- Coal Type: Longflame coal, Non-caking coal（Thermal））
- Mine Size: 6.5113 k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface/Underground
- Start Year:' 2013