Sindelfingen power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Sindelfingen power station is a 95-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Sindelfingen, the state of Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
- Sponsor: Daimler AG
- Parent company:
- Location: Sindelfingen, the state of Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Coordinates: 48.6972, 8.9992 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 95 MW
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA1260 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1005758 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- Open Power System Data December 2018