Singpu Chemicals Taixing power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Singpu Chemicals Taixing power station is a 160-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jiangsu Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant in Shugang Road, Taixing city, Taizhou Prefecture, Jiangsu Province.
Background on Project
Units 2-3 were completed in 2016.
- Sponsor: Singpu Chemicals Ltd
- Parent company: SP Chemicals
- Location: Taixing, Taizhou Prefecture, Jiangsu Province, China
- Coordinates: 32.138948, 119.920667 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 160 MW (Units 1: 60 MW, Units 2 & 3: 50 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start date: 2006 (Unit 1), 2016 (Units 2-3)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: