Sinopec Anqing power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Sinopec Anqing power station (中石化安庆石化热电厂) is a 150-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Anhui Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Daguan District, Anqing City, Anhui Province.
Background on Plant
Sinopec Anqing power station was a five-unit coal-fired power plant. Units 1 and 2 have been retired, leaving units 3-5 with a total capacity of 150 MW (3 x 50 MW). The three units of the plant were completed from 1990 to 2013. The plant is owned by Sinopec.
Two new 35 MW units were permitted in March 2020.
- Sponsor: Anqing Petrochemical Co
- Parent company: Sinopec
- Location: Daguan District, Anqing City, Anhui Province, China
- Coordinates: 30.5138372, 117.0198348 (exact)
- Status: Operating (Units 3-5), Permitted (Units 6-7)
- Gross capacity: 150 MW (Unit 3-5: 50 MW), 70 MW (Units 6&7: 35 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start year: 1990 (Unit 3), 1997 (Unit 4), 2013 (Unit 5)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: