Siret-Khotyn Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The proposed pipeline runs from Siret, Romania to the region of Khotyn, Ukraine.
- Owner: Gas Transmission System Operator of Ukraine
- Diameter: 700 mm / 27 inches
- Length: 30 km / 18.64 miles
- Status: Proposed
- Start Year: 2025
- ENTSOG 2020 TYNDP Code: TRA-N-502
- Associated Projects: Gheraesti-Siret Gas Pipeline
Together with Gheraesti-Siret Gas Pipeline, Siret-Khotyn Gas Pipeline is a part of the Interconnector Romania - Ukraine project. According to the European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (ENTSOG), as of July 2020, the Ukrainian segment of the pipeline is scheduled to be commissioned in 2025.