Sirri Island Extension power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Sirri Island Extension power station is a proposed 175-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Hormozgan Province, Iran.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Sirri Island, Hormozgan Province, Iran.
- Sponsor: Iranian Offshore Oil Co.
- Parent company: Iranian Offshore Oil Co.
- Location: Sirri Island, Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Coordinates: 25.9143, 54.5273 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 175 MW
- Gas turbine unit: 175 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)