Sirri Island Extension power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Sirri Island Extension power station is a shelved 175-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Hormozgan Province, Iran.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Sirri Island, Hormozgan Province, Iran.
Currently there is a small gas turbine plant owned by Iranian Offshore Oil Company on Sirri Island (26 MW). As of July 2021 plans for an extension of the plant have not been mentioned and the project is assumed to be shelved.
- Sponsor: Iranian Offshore Oil Co.
- Parent company: Iranian Offshore Oil Co.
- Location: Sirri Island, Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Coordinates: 25.9143, 54.5273 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (shelved): 175 MW
- Gas turbine unit: 175 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources