Sitapuram Cement power station
From Global Energy Monitor
Sitapuram Cement power station is a 43-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Nalgonda, the state of Telangana, India.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Nalgonda, the state of Telangana, India.
- Sponsor: KSK Energy Ventures Pvt Ltd
- Parent company: KSK Energy Ventures
- Location: Nalgonda, the state of Telangana, India
- Coordinates: 17.0542, 79.2698 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 43 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 43 MW (start-up in 2008)
Articles and Resources