Sloe power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Sloe power station is a 870-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Zeeland Province, Netherlands.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Ritthem, Zeeland Province, Netherlands.
- Sponsor: EDF, PZEM
- Parent company: Electricite de France, PZEM N.V.
- Location: Ritthem, Zeeland Province, Netherlands
- Coordinates: 51.4482, 3.6928 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 870 MW
Articles and Resources
- The Sloe Gas Power Plant | PZEM
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1019287 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 49W0000000000415 accessed November 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 49W0000000000423 accessed November 2019