Son Reus power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Son Reus power station is a 459-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Balearic Islands, Spain.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Palma de Mallorca, the province of Balearic Islands, Spain.
- Sponsor: Endesa SA
- Parent company: Enel SpA
- Location: Palma de Mallorca, the province of Balearic Islands, Spain
- Coordinates: 39.6483, 2.6808 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 459 MW
Articles and Resources
- Our History
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)
- Carbon Footprint Report 2018 Endesa
- Global Energy Observatory ID 43817, accessed January 2020
- Electra Registro de productores de energía eléctrica Gobierno de España, Ministerio para la Transición Ecológica, accessed December 2019