Sonepat power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Sonepat power station is a proposed 1,063-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Haryana, India.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Sonepat District, the state of Haryana, India.
- Sponsor: Siti Energy Ltd.
- Parent company: Zee Group
- Location: Sonepat District, the state of Haryana, India
- Coordinates: 28.9931, 77.0151 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 1,063 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 1,063 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)