Songhe Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Songhe Coal Mine is operated by Guizhou Songhe Coal Industry Development Co., Ltd. It was put into operation in 2009 with a design production capacity of 2.4 million tons per year. It is a coal and gas outburst coal mine.As of July 2020, the production capacity is 2.4 million tons per year.
At 07:08 on March 30, 2018, a transportation accident occurred in Songhe Coal Mine, resulting in 1 death.At 21:36 on May 1, 2018, an outburst accident occurred in Songhe Coal Mine, resulting in 2 deaths and 9 injuries.
- Operator: Guizhou Songhe Coal Industry Development Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Guizhou Panjiang Coal and Electricity Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Songhe Yizu Township, Panzhou City, Liupanshui City, Guizhou Province
- GPS Coordinates: 26.039631, 104.627090
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 55.20 million tonnes 
- Mineable Reserves: 20.019952 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Coking coal (Met)
- Mine Size:32.65 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2009