Songshan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Songshan Coal Mine belongs to Henan Yonghua Energy Co., Ltd. Construction began on October 16, 2006, and production was officially put into operation on December 26, 2010, with a design production capacity of 0.6 million tons per year and a design service life of 80 years.The approved production capacity in 2018 is 1.2 million tons per year.
- Operator: Henan Yonghua Energy Co., Ltd. Songshan Coal Mine
- Owner: Henan Energy Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Liucun, Fudian Town, Yanshi City, Luoyang City, Henan Province
- GPS Coordinates: 34.559575, 112.872387
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 40.0396 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 30.4892 million tonne
- Coal Type: Anthracite（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 16.6624 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2009