Songxinzhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Songxinzhuang Coal Mine (中国石化长城能源化工（宁夏）有限公司宋新庄煤矿) is a permitted coal mine located in Yanchi County of the Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region in China. The annual production capacity of it is 1.2 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Fengji Town, Yanchi County, Wuzhong City, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China
Coal Mine Background
On May 23, 2019, the development of Songxinzhuang Coal Mine project was approved by the National Energy Administration. The total annual production capacity is set up to be 1.2 Mt/year.
- Sponsor: Sinopec Great Wall Energy Chemical (Ningxia) Co.
- Parent Company: Sinopec Group（64.89%), others(35.11%)
- Location: Fengji Town, Yanchi County, Wuzhong City, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates: 37.491702,106.797794
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 1.2 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 249.89Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 97.77Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 30.7k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: