Sora power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Sora power station is a 42-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Frosinone, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Sora, the province of Frosinone, Italy.
- Sponsor: Burgo Group SpA
- Parent company: Burgo Group SpA
- Location: Sora, the province of Frosinone, Italy
- Coordinates: 41.7000, 13.5837 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 42 MW
Articles and Resources
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WUUUUUUUSORA28 accessed November 2019