South Humber Bank power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
South Humber Bank power station is a 1,390-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Lincolnshire County, United Kingdom.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Stallingborough, Lincolnshire County, United Kingdom.
In 2021 the project applied for 1,400 MW existing generation (units 1 and 2) in the T-4 Capacity Market 2024-2025 auction, and they were listed in the final results. This would qualify them for government subsidies to guarantee electricity supply.
- Sponsor: EP UK Investments Ltd.
- Parent company: Energetický a průmyslový holding (EPH)
- Location: Stallingborough, Lincolnshire County, United Kingdom
- Coordinates: 53.6008, -0.1446 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 1,390 MW
Articles and Resources
- T4 DY2024-25 Final Results, Electricity Market Reform Delivery Body, Mar 22, 2021
- Capacity Market Register 2024-25 (T-4) - 13_04_2021, Electricity Market Reform Delivery Body, Apr 13, 2021
- Capacity Market, United Kingdom, Mar 1, 2019
- Digest of UK Energy Statistics (DUKES) United Kingdom Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 315700Y2NG75XVC71W04 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Global Energy Observatory ID 5469, accessed January 2020
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 48W000000SHBA-1C accessed November 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 48W000000SHBA-2A accessed November 2019