South Jamaica Power Centre
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
South Jamaica Power Centre is a 194-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in St Catherine county, Jamaica.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Old Harbour Bay, St Catherine county, Jamaica.
- Sponsor: SJPC (South Jamaica Power Company)
- Parent company: Marubeni Corporation [40%]; Korea East-West Power Company Ltd [40%]; Government of Jamaica [19.9%]; Other [0.1%]
- Location: Old Harbour Bay, St Catherine, Jamaica
- Coordinates: 17.8996, -77.1083 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 194 MW
Articles and Resources