South Oman Oil Line
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
South Oman Oil Line is an existing oil pipeline, running from Marmul oilfield to the Oman Main Oil Line.
The pipeline runs from Marmul oilfield, Dhofar governorate, to the Oman Main Oil Line, near Nahdah, Ad Dakhiliyah governorate, Oman.
- Operator: Oman Oil Company
- Parent Company: Government of Oman
- Current capacity: 20 inches
- Length: 445 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
Articles and resources
- World Energy Atlas, Petroleum Economist, 2001.
- OMAN - Logistics, The Free Library, 2002.