South Sumatra West Java Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The South Sumatra West Java Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline. It is also known as the SSWJ Gas Pipeline.
The pipeline runs from Pagardewa, Labuhan Maringgai in South Sumatra to Cilegon in West Java.
- Operator: PGN Persero
- Parent company: PGN Persero
- Current capacity: 440 million cubic feet per day
- Length: 280 miles / 450 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2008
The pipeline was originally owned and operated by PT Pertamina Gas. In July 2018 PGN Persero purchased 51% of PT Pertamina Gas.
Articles and resources
- PGN Company Overview, Gas Negara, January 2009
- PGN Pertagas Caplok, 9,677 Km Gas Pipes will be Connected, CNBC Indonesia, Jul. 18, 2018