South Sumatra West Java Phase II Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The South Sumatra West Java Phase II Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline. It is also known as the SSWJ Gas Pipeline.
The pipeline runs from Grissik through Pagardewa, Labuhan Maringgai in South Sumatra to Muara Bekasi and Rawamaju in West Java.
- Operator: PGN Persero
- Parent company: PGN Persero
- Current capacity: 530 million cubic feet per day
- Length: 411 miles / 661 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2008
The pipeline was originally owned and operated by PT Pertamina Gas. In July 2018 PGN Persero purchased 51% of PT Pertamina Gas.
Articles and resources
- PGN Company Overview, Gas Negara, January 2009
- PGN Pertagas Caplok, 9,677 Km Gas Pipes will be Connected, CNBC Indonesia, Jul. 18, 2018