Southern Finland LNG Terminal
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Southern Finland LNG Terminal was a proposed LNG terminal in Uusimaa, Finland.
The map below shows the Fjusö area, the approximate area where the project would have been located, in Ingå Municipality, Uusimaa Region.
Southern Finland LNG Terminal was a proposed liquefied natural gas (LNG) regasification terminal in Uusimaa, Finland. It was a project of Finnish firm Gasum. The project was cancelled in 2015, due to lack of commercial viability.
- Parent: Gasum
- Location: Ingå Municipality, Uusimaa Region, Finland
- Coordinates: 60.01371, 23.95714 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Type: Import
- Start Year:
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
Articles and resources
- LNG Import Terminal for Southern Finland Planned by Gasum, NGVA Europe, accessed July 2017.
- Gasum Selects Site for LNG Terminal (Finland), LNG World News, 13 Jan. 2014.
- Southern Finland LNG Terminal, A Barrel Full, accessed April 2017.