Southern Swamp Aggp power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Southern Swamp Aggp power station is a proposed 30-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Bayelsa State, Nigeria.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Tunu, Bayelsa State, Nigeria.
- Sponsor: Shell Petroleum Dev Co
- Parent company: Royal Dutch Shell PLC
- Location: Tunu, Bayelsa State, Nigeria
- Coordinates: 4.8678, 5.8987 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 30 MW
- Gas turbine unit: 30 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)