From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Sovietabad-Khiva Pipeline is a gas pipeline that runs from Turkmenistan to Uzbekistan.
The pipeline runs from Sovietabad, Turkmenistan to Khiva, Uzbekistan.
- Current capacity:
- Length: 629.24 km, 390.99 miles
- Diameter: 2 x 56 inches
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
- Associated Infrastructure:
Articles and resources
- "Natural Gas Pipelines in Europe, Asia, Africa & Middle East". Harvard.edu. Retrieved January 26, 2020.
- "Sovietabad - Khiva Pipeline". Enipedia. June 6, 2011. Archived from the original on May 20, 2017. Retrieved January 26, 2020.
- Russia - Former Soviet Union Pipelines map - Crude Oil (petroleum) pipelines - Natural Gas pipelines - Products pipelines accessed Jan 26, 2020