Spijk–Emden Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Spijk–Emden Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Germany.
The pipeline starts in Spijk, Germany, and runs to Emden, Germany.
- Parent company: Gasunie
- Length: 25.5 km / 15.9 mi
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
- Corresponding SciGrid name(s): Spijk_Emden
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- "The Gasunie network › Gasunie Deutschland Transport Services GmbH". www.gasunie.de. Retrieved 2021-01-22.
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor