Springvale coal mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Springvale coal mine is operated by Centennial Springvale Limited and owned by Centennial Coal, located in Lithgow, New South Wales, Australia.
The satellite photo below shows the exact mine.
The mine is owned by Centennial Coal.
- Operator: Centennial Springvale Limited
- Parent company: Centennial Coal
- Location: Lithgow, New South Wales, Australia
- GPS coordinates: -33.4006, 150.105627 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year:
- Mineable reserves: 63
- Coal type: Bituminous (Met, PCI)
- Mine size:
- Mine type: Underground, Longwall
- Production: 3.35 million tonnes per annum
- Number of employees:
Articles and resources
- Springvale Mine, Mining Data Solutions, accessed January 15, 2020