St. Wendel power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
|Report an error|
St. Wendel power station is a 20-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Saarland, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in St. Wendel, the state of Saarland, Germany.
- Sponsor: Fresenius Medical Care Deutschland GmbH
- Parent company: Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA
- Location: St. Wendel, the state of Saarland, Germany
- Coordinates: 49.4642, 7.1489 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 20 MW
Articles and Resources