St Hubert–Elten Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
St Hubert–Elten Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Germany.
The pipeline starts in St Hubert, Germany, and runs to Elten, Germany.
- Parent company: Open Grid Europe
- Length: 67.2 km / 41.7 mi
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
- Corresponding SciGrid name(s): St Hubert_Elten
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- bayernets GmbH, Eni Gas Transport Deutschland S.p.A., GRTgaz Deutschland GmbH, GVS Netz GmbH, Open Grid Europe GmbH and Thyssengas GmbH (2011). "Assessment of the Long-Term Transmission Requirements" (PDF). Retrieved July 26, 2022.CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor