Staßfurt power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Staßfurt power station is a 100-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Sachsen-Anhalt, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Staßfurt, the state of Sachsen-Anhalt, Germany.
- Sponsor: CIECH Energy Deutschland GmbH
- Parent company:
- Location: Staßfurt, the state of Sachsen-Anhalt, Germany
- Coordinates: 51.8655, 11.5738 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 100 MW
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0922 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)