Stade E.ON power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Germany and coal.|
Stade E.ON power station was a proposed 1,100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station that has been cancelled in the state of Lower Saxony, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in the state of Lower Saxony, Germany.
- Sponsor: E.ON Kraftwerke GmbH
- Parent company: E.ON
- Location: the state of Lower Saxony, Germany
- Coordinates: 53.6000, 9.4833 (exact)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source: Imported
- Gross generating capacity (cancelled): 1,100 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired supercritical, 1,100 MW (start-up year not available)
Articles and Resources